Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shielding and Stuff

Shielding and Stuff 4 years 9 months ago #676

• Raevyn
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 16
Article Posted

Before I get into this, I'd like to emphasize something: my ideas come from my experience; yours must differ, just as your life experience differs from mine. Mine work for me (or they get changed). If they work for you, fine - if they don't, well, that's ok - it just means that you are in a different place than I am at this present moment. Please note that in the following I am not advising you; I am not saying that you ought to do things differently than you do. I am just presenting some ideas for your consideration. You may or may not find them useful.

If I believe that I am vulnerable, I am vulnerable.
If I believe that others can control and affect my energy, they can...

Continued on Metaphysics | Energy Work & Manipulation | Shielding and Stuff

Please feel free to discuss or comment on this article here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Shielding and Stuff 4 years 8 months ago #697

• Angelis
Great article, thank you for finding and sharing it! I especially like the wording and humour, like the visual of a Sherman tank as a focus for shielding haha!

The only thing I could possibly add to this is, I have noticed in my own experience, if you all upon an entity other than your own power to help you, make sure you're asking the right beings! A Celtic Goddess of fertility probably won't be of much use in shielding for a full grown male! Although, I am not one to judge or tell you who to believe in, so if it works for you, by all means, go with it.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.395 seconds