Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Witching Hour Society forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Introductions are in order

Introductions are in order 2 years 3 months ago #960

• LexTalionis
  • Fresh Boarder
Im coming back here after having been on DE some time ago. After years away the changes are interesting and fitting I think as I am not the person I was when DE was still around. I hope to see old faces and make new friends. I look forward to meeting and talking with the community.
~LT~
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Introductions are in order 2 years 3 months ago #961

• WD Allan
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 11
Greetings and welcome around again! B)

WD Allan

Introductions are in order 2 years 2 months ago #962

• Raevyn
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 16
Hi LexTalionis!

Nice to have you back with us! Welcome back! I have sort of been on a hiatus myself over the past year and haven't done a whole lot of hanging around here. I felt I could get some other things in order in my life and circle back to the site, it's taken a bit longer than I thought. But, here I am. :)

Things have been extremely slow here, I am hoping that at some point it will pick back up and I won't feel like I am doing this all just to talk to myself. I really don't care much for facebook and wish it could be like it used to be. There is nothing of true substance on facebook as far as I am concerned. Sure, it's nice to stay in touch with friends and family, but it's hard to find any good conversations or topics on occultic interests without having to weed through a bunch of personal stuff :(

Introductions are in order 2 years 3 weeks ago #963

• Sybilla
  • Administrator
Welcome back! I'm sorry I'm so late responding. I've been in a bit of a spiritual crisis for quite awhile now, over a year. I'm still trying to weed through it all and find out what I truly believe in these days. I really don't know. I want to come back here and see familiar faces. It seems a lot of us are going through changes.

Introductions are in order 2 years 3 weeks ago #964

• Allin
  • Administrator
Stay positive and true to your sense of spirit! B)

Introductions are in order 1 year 11 months ago #966

• PaleLady
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm sorry that I've been gone for so long, but life kept throwing stuff at me until I was buried and couldn't find a way out. But now that I am back, I wanted to send love and light to all of my friends here. After 3 years of fighting I was finally able to get on SSDI. I cannot work anymore, so I will remind myself that I have a place to come home to. I hope all here are well, and I send my love.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Allin
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.483 seconds